About this blog

Posted: 2018/11/16
Last edited: 2018/12/10

I finally decided to start a blog! My main motivation is that I read a lot and would like to share what I'm reading with others. Every once in a while, I may post some original ideas as well.

I have wanted to start a blog for 10 years or so, but hesitated: it may be time consuming, I don't want to make mistakes in my posts, etc, etc. In order to get over these doubts and start it, I just decided to do it even if the quality is not very good. You have been warned :) Also, I probably won't have a steady throughput; I may post a couple of things, then nothing for a while, etc.

I will moderate comments on the blog to avoid spam, and to keep the interactions respectful. I hope you find the content useful. Please feel free to point out mistakes and inaccuracies. If you like the content, let me know of that too :)

Onward!

Comments